|Hosted by:||Organized by:|
NDR2017 was a huge success. We had a total of 165 delegates from 30 countries and 20 sponsors.
This was the 13th meeting of government regulators, petroleum industry experts and others to discuss the collection and storage of increasing volumes of data associated with oil and gas exploration and production around the world. Regulators have long realized that collecting and storing data is not a competitive activity. Collaborating on business processes, such as data quality, and the related standards for data exchange can deliver real benefits and costs savings.
NDR2017 met or exceeded everyone’s expectations! Thank you for making NDR2017 such a huge success.
The various presentations, breakouts and standards sessions were both interesting and useful, and everyone had a chance to network with peers from around the world.
NDR2017 was hosted by the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD) located at Professor Olav Hanssens vei 10 (map), Stavanger, Norway.
We look forward to welcoming you again at the next NDR conference, which we anticipate will be in 2019.
NDR 2017 Links
The program and presentations can be found here
The breakout sessions can be found here
The post-conference summary is here
The delegate tour summaries are here
The post-conference article written by Dan Brown of the CDA NDR2017 Write Up
The photo gallery is here
NDR2017 Committee Members
- Malcolm Fleming – Common Data Access (CDA) (Past Chair)
- Tirza van Daalen – TNO Geological Survey of the Netherlands (Past Chair)
- Eric Toogood – Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD)
- Ross Philo – Energistics (Executive Sponsor)
- Irmgard Bus – TNO Geological Survey of the Netherlands
- Leila Coleman – Common Data Access (CDA)
- Inger Helene Dahl – Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD)
- Elin Lorentzen – Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD)
- Melissa Ray – Energistics
|Conference Dinner Sponsor|